What ages do you see?
We are happy to see patients from birth through to 16 years of age for any issues.
Do you see children without a referral?
We require GP referrals for all patients for the purpose of medicare funding.
Why should we choose KidsPoint for our children's health needs?
When selecting KidsPoint, you will join a team that:
- Provides individualized, comprehensive, and evidence-based care
- Respects that the best course of action may be different for each family - we do not dictate treatment plans, rather we discuss options, alternatives, and risks/benefits so you can confidently share in the decision-making process
- Strives to get to know you and your family from the friendly voice (not a computer tree) who answers every call to seeing one of our paediatricians or allied health practitioners at every visit.
- Makes you feel at home in our lovely space, specifically designed for families.
- Covers a large range of medical services in one location.
- Collaborates and communicates with other medical providers
- Respects your time by running as efficiently as possible
What should I bring to our appointment?
We prefer electronic copies of the documents listed below. Please email them to email@example.com
- Completed Patient questionnaire
- Referral from GP (written within the last 12 months)
- Medical reports and any consultation letters
- Allied health reports and letters (Speech pathologists, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, psychologists, dietitian, others. If you have already seen one of our own Allied health providers at KidsPoint Mingara, there is no need to bring this information, as it has been retained in your child’s digital file).
- X-rays and other scans
- Blood and other investigation results (pathology reports)
- School/ childcare reports and letters
- School counsellor reports
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Your child’s Blue Book (or equivalent of birth record and early childhood record)